We are always looking for wedding vendors to join our community!
At Orange Blossom Bride, we believe in the strength of a strong local wedding community. A community that creates an environment for wedding pros to thrive among like-minded peers through networking and continuing business education. As a community, we provide Central Florida couples with support to make sure their wedding day is truly memorable and absolutely stress free.
Our Vendor Community
Couples can get overwhelmed with the wedding planning process, especially the number of vendors that are available for each service. Each vendor in our exclusive vendor directory is extensively vetted and work well with other vendors to make Central Florida couples wedding day amazing. As a vendor, you are provided with a resource of vendors that you can be confident in collaborating with and being listed among.
What do you get as a Orange Blossom Bride Member?
OBB offers a limited number of spaces for listings per vendor category. By becoming an Orange Blossom Bride member, you will be provided with the following:
- A listing: including a short description of your services, photos, social media icon(s), contact information and contact form so that potential clients can reach you easier.
- A featured vendor article, where your potential clients can get to know you better
- Any submitted work (weddings, shoots, or guest blogs) will be linked to your listing
- Social media post(s) promoting your business
- Facebook OBB vendor group page: where you will be able to network with other OBB vendors
- There is a limited number of spaces per category, so your business will get the opportunity to really shine!
- Printed Magazine: a complimentary listing in our vendor section and 20% off advertisements.
- Our magazine is distributed throughout the area to over 40 locations, include bridal salons, jewelry stores, and venues.
- We have partnered with Florida Wedding Expo to distribute magazines at their wedding shows which happen 4 times a year.
- An online version is available on our blog, which allow couples to click on your listing and visit your website directly.
We require that our listed vendors meet these minimum requirements:
- All vendors must be in business for at least 2 years and have at least 10 weddings a year.
- A reference from one of our current listed members. (Click Here for List of Current Members)
- Excellent client reviews.
Please note that our photographer category is currently at max capacity, but we are accepting applications from all other categories.
If you are ready to become part of the OBB Community, please fill the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible!