Let Love Blossom Engagement Session Give-A-Way
We are so excited to announce our first styled engagement session give-a-way. One lucky couple will get the opportunity to be pampered by some of the areas best wedding pros for a truly one of a kind complimentary engagement session. Look below for more details of how to submit your entry.
How to Submit:
Post an image of the two of you on Instagram and tell us your names, your wedding date, and how you got engaged then tag Orange Blossom Bride (@obbcentralflorida) and hashtag #obbletloveblossom in the caption.
Once you have submitted, please keep a look out for a message from us.
Rules & Regulations
You may enter beginning on February 18, 2017 at 9:00am. All submissions received between February 18, 2017 and March 31, 2017 will be evaluated and the winner will be announced on the Orange Blossom Bride blog on April 5, 2017. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize.
To be considered, contestants must be newly engaged, at least 21 years of age and agree to be available on April 18, 2017 between 12pm-8:30pm.
- To be eligible the following conditions must be satisfied.
- Participants agree to share links to their social media pages.
- Encourage friends and family to like your Instagram post.
- On Facebook please like Orange Blossom Bride’s page and all Preferred Partners participating in the giveaway.
- Orange Blossom Bride and all participating vendors owns the rights to all photo and video material submitted during the length of the contest.
- Orange Blossom Bride and all participating vendors retain the rights to all photo and video production associated with this event.
- The winning couple is responsible for all personal travel to location.
- The winning couple must be available on April 18, 2017 between 12pm-8:30pm.
- The complimentary engagement and services provided by Preferred Partners may not be exchanged, transferred, re-issued or redeemed for cash.
- Winning couple agrees this is a stylized photo shoot and the design will be determined by participating vendors.