Do you have beautiful local styled shoot, engagement, or wedding pictures that you would like to be considered for publication? We’d love to have them as part of our site! Please read and follow the information below.
If you are interested in submitting your photos for publication, please follow these guidelines:
- All photos must be from taken in the Central Florida area. We do, however, occasionally publish a wedding from other parts of Florida. If you have an exceptional wedding in Florida but outside of the Central Florida area, you may submit for consideration.
- We are looking for submissions that are within the past 18 months and extraordinary.
- Submissions must have between 75-100 photos for weddings/inspiration shoots and at least 20 for engagement shoots. For wedding submission, we need a variety of photos from the entire wedding day, getting ready to end of reception, including PLENTY of detail and decor shots! We want to see your best! Please do not send client galleries.
- Photos should not be high resolution or watermarked and need to be at least 800 pixels in width. Please use Two Bright Lights, Dropbox, or a gallery like Pixieset when submitting photos.
- Please keep photos in the style and quality of Orange Blossom Bride.
Please note that we are currently not accepting engagement sessions.
By submitting this form you agree to Orange Blossom Bride's submission agreement, which can be found here.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note that we try to contact you are soon as possible but it can take 7-14 days to hear from us on the status of your submission. If you do not hear from us within this time period, please feel free to submit your photos to other blogs/websites.
Have you been featured on Orange Blossom Bride?
Right click and save to feature on your website and social media.
Please make sure that the work that is being submitted in the area that Orange Blossom Bride covers. Refer to the map below.